As of January 3, 2022 the Unifor Local 88 union hall is closed to the public until further notice and unavailable for meetings or rentals as per the provincial government.
Unifor Local 88
364 Victoria Street
Ingersoll, ON N5C 2N4
P.O BOX 158 Ingersoll, ON
The Unifor Local 88 union hall is available to rent for events and special occasions.
We offer an air conditioned, clean hall, with an adjoining lounge and patio. The front entrance has a separate kitchen entrance and adjoining coatroom.
The occupancy rate is 200.
The main hall is 58.7 L’ x 47’ W x 12′ H.
HST IS INCLUDED IN ALL PRICING
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL?
- Patio area
- Bartenders (Unifor Local 88 bartenders must be used)
- Liquor, Wine and Beer License (under our license)
- If your event would like to serve wine at the table then a Special Occasions permit must be acquired at the LCBO.
- Beverage stock
- Insurance (under our insurance)
Our kitchen is well organized, clean and ready for your event and has a separate door for caterers, so your function is not interrupted.
In the kitchen we provide:
- stoneware set
- serving platters
- triple sink
- wheeled carts
- warming oven
- two refrigerators (one with an upper freezer)
- coffee percolators in 100 cup, 50 cup and 30 cup sizes
- a large kettle
- a tea pot for tea
*Pots and pans are not supplied, nor are thermos containers for coffee or tea.
- Tables are rectangular lightweight and sturdy measuring (6’x2’) and black stackable chairs. Linens are not provided but they can be rented from a party supply company.
- The main hall can be divided into three separate rooms to accommodate a classroom or meeting set up and the stage can be moved to better accommodate your individual floor plan.
- The lounge has several smaller round tables & 4 cruiser tables at standing height.
- Bartenders are Smart Serve accredited, very experienced and helpful.
WHAT IS SERVED AT THE BAR?
Wine – $5.50 (150ml)
- Red and White
Beer – $4.75 (341ml)
- Blue Light, Keith’s, Bud Light, Budweiser, Molson Canadian, Coor’s Light, Sleeman Clear
Liquor – $5.50 (30ml)
- Rye, Scotch, Gin, Vodka, Rum
- Various specialty spirits and liqueurs
Coolers – $5.50 (330 – 355ml)
- Motts Clamato Caesars (original)
- Smirnoff Ice
- Woody’s Grapefruit
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade
- Palm Bay, various flavours
Pop, Water & Juice – $1.50
*Snacks & food available for purchase
*As per current liquor licensing laws under AGCO no games of chance are allowed while alcohol is being served.