Unifor Local 88
364 Victoria Street
Ingersoll, ON N5C 2N4
P.O BOX 158 Ingersoll, ON
The Unifor Local 88 union hall is available to rent for events and special occasions.
We offer an air conditioned, clean hall, renovated in 2007 with updated sound system and increased storage space. The front entrance has a separate kitchen entrance and adjoining coatroom.
The occupancy rate is 200.
The main hall is 58.7 L’ x 47’ W x 12′ H.
- WITH BAR: $450 *as per current liquor licensing laws under AGCO there is no gambling allowed while alcohol is being served.
- WITHOUT BAR: $100 minimum of 3 hours and $40/hour for each additional hour
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2020 RENTAL FEES WILL BE INCREASED TO:
- WITH BAR: $550 (general public)
- WITH BAR: $450 (Unifor members & retirees)
- WITHOUT BAR: $150 minimum of 3 hours and $45/hour for each additional hour (general public)
- WITHOUT BAR: $100 minimum of 3 hours and $40/hour for each additional hour (Unifor members & retirees)
- LOUNGE ONLY: $50 minimum of 3 hours and $20/hour for each additional hour (general public)
- LOUNGE ONLY: $40 minimum of 3 hours and $15/hour for each additional hour (Unifor members & retirees)
Plus Applicable Music Tariffs (as per the Copyright Board of Canada)
(ie: DJ or music played between live performance sets or other background music)
$15.05 (no dancing)
$30.10 (with dancing)
(ie: singer, musician or band)
$33.40 (no dancing)
$66.85 (with dancing)
Both Live & Recorded Music:
(ie: singer, musician or band playing recorded music between sets)
$48.45 (no dancing)
$96.60 (with dancing)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL?
- Patio area
- Bartenders (Unifor Local 88 bartenders must be used)
- Liquor, Wine and Beer License (under our license)
- If your event would like to serve wine at the table then a Special Occasions permit must be acquired at the LCBO.
- Beverage stock
- Insurance (under our insurance)
Our kitchen is well organized, clean and ready for your event and has a separate door for caterers so your function is not interrupted.
In the kitchen we provide:
- stoneware set
- serving platters
- triple sink
- wheeled carts
- warming oven
- two refrigerators (one with an upper freezer)
- coffee percolators in 100 cup, 50 cup and 30 cup sizes
- a large kettle
- a tea pot for tea
Pots and pans are not supplied, nor are thermos containers for coffee or tea.
- In the hall there are rectangular lightweight, yet sturdy tables that measure 72”x30” and black stackable chairs. Linens are not provided but they can be rented from a party supply company.
- The main hall can be divided into three separate rooms to accommodate a classroom or meeting set up and the stage can be moved to better accommodate your individual floor plan.
- The lounge has several smaller round tables
- The bartenders are Smart Serve accredited, very experienced and helpful.
WHAT IS SERVED AT THE BAR?
Wine – $4.75 (150ml) INCREASING TO $5.50 effective January 1, 2020
- Red and White
Beer – $4.00 (341ml) INCREASING TO $4.75 effective January 1, 2020
- Blue Light, Keith’s, Bud Light, Budweiser, Molson Canadian, Coor’s Light, Sleeman Clear
Liquor – $4.75 (30ml) INCREASING TO $5.50 effective January 1, 2020
- Rye, Scotch, Gin, Vodka, Rum
- Various specialty spirits and liqueurs
Coolers – $5.25 (330 – 355ml) INCREASING TO $5.50 effective January 1, 2020
- Motts Clamato Caesars (original)
- Smirnoff Ice
- Woody’s Grapefruit
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade
- Palm Bay, various flavours
Pop, Water & Juice – $1.00
INCREASING TO $1.50 EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2020
We also serve a line of MADD Virgin non-alcoholic beverages at $2.75 each including:
- Red Wine, White Wine, Craft Beer, Margaritas
- See more information at: MADD Virgin Drinks
*As per current liquor licensing laws under AGCO there is no gambling allowed while alcohol is being served.