Note – Profile names must be members’ real or known names (first and last). Pseudonyms or initials are not allowed. This site is for Unifor Local 88 members only. It is only fair that every member registered on this site know who they are interacting with. If pseudonyms are used they will be changed to the member’s real name by the admin.
By using this site you agree to the following and that you will not post, publish, or submit any of the following:
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person (plagiarism, or passing off other peoples material as your own) or copyright material not referenced or acknowledged.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email etc.) of other users and/or any coworkers.
- Any content or comments that contain vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Any content or comments which defame, abuse or threaten others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hate speech, sexist, racist, homophobic, or otherwise discriminatory language that contravenes union policy and which the poster ought to reasonably know are unwelcome or unwanted.
- Any contents or comments that advocate illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- No Flaming; there is a difference between voicing a legitimate concern or grievance and simply badmouthing or some other form of written abuse of someone or some service. These will be deleted upon discovery.
- Non-compliant, inappropriate comments/content will be removed without notice.
- Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators will be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the Terms of Service may lose their account permanently.
- Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of Local 88 Site Administrators.
- All users are required to provide a valid email address where they can be contacted at any time.
- Any person actively using this site is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.
- If you are unhappy about anything which you see anywhere on our site, please email the administrators at Unifor Local 88 Admin