We had a great turnout for our first Labour Day BBQ in 4 years!
Thank you to all who attended.
We owe some thanks to a host of volunteers. Who without them this wouldn’t be possible.
- All the Committees who came in, helped and or set up a table to let everyone know what they do for the members and the community.
- Maxwell and the AWOC committee for having Sierra Jamieson (Jingle dancer) come out. You can find out more about Sierra here https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/through-adversity-indigenous-woman-found-strength-1.5628645
- Jeffrey George for his beautiful Turtle Island Artwork to be hung in the classroom and Flute song.
- Keith and Allan and Nick (retired) of the communications Committee for having amazing music
- The inplant for a cooking up a great BBQ
- Linda and the Women’s Committee for taking care of the 50/50 – almost $570 was raised for women’s groups in Oxford County
- Marlene for handling the show and shine registration.
- Monica and Gord for taking care of the First aid station.
Apologies if we missed anyone.
You can scroll through the pictures using the arrows on the sides or you can click on the picture to go to the flickr site for bigger viewing,
Below the pictures is a quick video of the Uat classroom dedication in honour of Brother Rob White.