The Unifor Local 88 Resource Centre has joined with Ingersoll Community Employment Services to offer a Career Exploration Workshop on November 28th from 9am-1pm.
The workshop is an employment readiness program, designed to assist individuals to explore careers that suits their personality, interests and skills.
Introduction to exploring careers
- What is career exploration
- What does career mean
Explaining the Core Values- Intrinsic, Extrinsic, Personal
Understanding your personality
- Review why this is important
- Differences between Extrovert vs. Introvert
What makes you unique?
- Looking at different personality traits using the John Holland RIASEC Code
- Discuss the Labour Market
- Review of Indeed, Work in Oxford, Job Bank etc.
- Review of College programs and where to navigate Ontario College
To register please contact the Resource Centre firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-425-0952 ext#104
Register by November 20th.