Each year, Unifor Local 88 funds four (4) bursaries for the sum of $750.00 each.
Unifor Local 88 members’ children graduating from secondary school and entering their first year of post-secondary education in a Canadian institution such as a university, college or technology institute are eligible to apply for the bursaries. These are entrance bursaries only. Students entering their second or further years of study or entering first year after a gap between secondary and post-secondary are not eligible.
Submissions must include ALL of the following items for consideration:
- Official application form
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- School grades
- Registration and acceptance from post-secondary institution (if available at this time)
- Answers to all of the five (5) application questions.
- These can be submitted electronically, via the online form found in this post or as attachments in PDF file format, emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org