Information and Guidelines
Each year, Unifor Local 88 funds four (4) bursaries for the sum of $750.00 each.
Unifor Local 88 members’ children graduating from secondary school and entering their first year of post-secondary education in a Canadian institution such as a university, college or technology institute are eligible to apply for the bursaries. These are entrance bursaries only. Students entering their second or further years of study or entering first year after a gap between secondary and post-secondary are not eligible.
Submissions must include ALL of the following items for consideration:
- Official application form
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- School grades
- Registration and acceptance from post-secondary institution (if available at this time)
- Answers to all of the five (5) application questions, submitted:
- Electronically in PDF file format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the online application form below.
- In hard copy to the Local 88 union hall (364 Victoria St. Ingersoll N5C 2N4)
- In hard copy to the GM Cami Unifor InPlant office or the AWC Unit Chair.